Living the Coffee Culture
We are a coffee company at heart. Everyone sees our cafes, the retail coffee, machines and equipment and also the C-PlatForm school. What binds us across all departments is a shared and unified company culture - we not only love drinking coffee, but also we live the culture. So what is the Coffee Culture? Visit our cafes, talk to any of our baritas, ask our roasters a question. That will give you a sneak peak of the Coffee Culture we live and breathe.
One Company, Many Opportunities
What are your strengths? Which skills set you apart from the pact? Under the PPP Coffee group, we have different roles and responsibilities that we are able to plan a career for you that fit your strengths and skillset. You will be able to meet and work with a diverse group of people from the different departments. If you wish to work in F&B, teach in our C-Platform workshops, be part of our coffee wholesale team, or service machines and equipment, drop us a line.
The Better Job Scheme
Working in PPP Coffee is more than a job. It's taking pride in what you do and whom you work with. We provide a holistic approach to job satisfaction and productivity through The Better Job Scheme. We focus on both qualitative and quantitative performance. We foster a sense of a belonging. The Better Job Scheme includes insurance benefits, performance incentives, mentoring, training and work/life benefits (apart from free coffee). We truly care.
It's all about finding that perfect fit when it comes to the multitude of opportunities within the PPP Coffee family
Job Title: Sales Manager
Responsible for all sales activities (online/retail) for coffee equipment to businesses and consumers.
- Visit to existing customer find out customer's needs and provide maintenance service
- Spearhead sales expansion, introduce new products or services to clients and organise visits to existing and potential clients
- Achieve sales target, product mix and meet KPI
- Ensuring timely collection of account receivable
- Handle inquiries, provide quotations and organise promo/events to promote our products and brand awareness
- Other tasks assigned by the Sales Director
- Min 2-3 years working experience in Sales or Marketing will be a plus.
- Sales experience will be preferred but not a must
- Strong interest and network with HORECA such as airlines, hotels, offices, cafes and restaurants will be a plus
- Possess an own car will be an advantage
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Good team-player and multi-tasker skills are the key success to this role
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Other applications will be updated to our database for future job opportunities.
Check back once in a while for other career opportunities or send your CV to email@example.com.